Benefits That Put You First
- Medical (HMO and PPO options), dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible family members
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Flex-spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Subscription to Headspace app
- Generous paid time-off policy
- Summer Fridays program
- Seven-week sabbatical (after seven years of employment)
- Hybrid and remote options for eligible employees
Your Additional Benefits
- 401k plan options with employer contribution and matching
- Annual incentive bonus plan
- Pet insurance
- Foundation-sponsored social events
Who We Are
The work we do is made possible by our people—ambitious, compassionate, and change-seeking individuals who care deeply about improving the lives of children, mothers, and families in our community.
Throughout the year, we gather in person to reconnect with each other, our work, and our mission.
Our Impact Starts with Culture
We take great pride in fostering a joyful workplace where everyone can contribute their best efforts to our mission. Our cultural touchstones are beliefs and behaviors that guide our team members every day in order to accelerate our impact.
Every decision we make is driven by our unwavering commitment to advancing child and maternal health, in our community and around the world.
Good of the Whole
We consider the “we” before the “me” in every business decision, approaching work as a team with a sense of shared responsibility.
Bold and Bendy
We’re unapologetically ambitious and open to new solutions and ways of working. We believe success depends on big ideas. Mistakes will happen, but we see them as opportunities to learn and grow.
Sweat the Big Stuff
Our priorities drive our efforts, and we’re focused on meaningful impact. With every initiative, we strive to engage the right people at the right moments and work hand-in-hand to accomplish our goals.
Make It Happen
We’re fast and productive, using only as much process as needed to make smart decisions. We slash through obstacles by taking ownership and finding creative ways to problem solve.
We believe that diversity is strength, inclusion is non-negotiable, and every person is deserving of respect. We take the time to listen to and support one another, as colleagues and as people.
Everyone Belongs Here
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging represent more than just a statement for us. The meaning of each of these words is sewn deep into the fabric of our Foundation’s culture. We envision a world where race, gender, resources, and other factors do not serve as barriers to attaining optimal health. We recognize that this vision requires the commitment and actions of everyone.
To support this goal, we pledge to:
- Conduct ourselves in a manner that garners trust and respect from others
- Foster a welcoming and supportive environment for our team members and community
- Acknowledge and appreciate the dignity, expertise, experiences, and contributions of each other
- Approach others with an open mind and compassionate heart, actively listening to their perspectives
- Foster effective teamwork and encourage collaboration among our team and constituents